STEM CELL THERAPY NON UNION FRACTURE TREATMENTS
Eterna MD’s groundbreaking stem cell treatments may help aid non union fractures. A nonunion commonly occurs when a broken bone does not properly heal. Bones have a great capacity for healing themselves, and with proper treatment, most all fractures will heal without complication. However, some fractured bones have difficulty healing. Eterna MD offers new state of the art technology in which we use the power of our cell assisted regenerative medicine treatments to help aid in the healing process.
Traditional options for the treatment of non-union fractures typically involves surgery, which can be painful and require months of rehab with no guarantees of success. As an alternative to surgery, we offer stem cell treatments and regenerative medicine treatments, and our patients typically experience little to no down time from the procedure.
- Improves joint, tendon and ligament functions
- Aids in the healing process of non union fractures
- No major incisions or trauma to the body
- Involves little to no pain/discomfort, no general anesthesia, with faster recovery and little downtime
- No risk of allergic or adverse reaction