CELL ASSISTED HAND REJUVENATION
Regenerative Hand Rejuvenation is an innovative new cell assisted technique that uses your body’s own natural fat to help your hands look years younger. Aside from your face, your hands are one of the first parts of your body to show signs of aging. Our Hand Rejuvenation Treatments are specifically designed to take years off of your hands’ appearance, while naturally restoring the hands’ volume and skin tightness. With this procedure, hollow areas are plumped up, volume is restored to the bony regions, and structure is regained to the hands. Regenerative fat transfers make it possible to fill your hands, while maintaining a natural appearance.
The regenerative hand rejuvenation is painless procedure takes 30 minutes to one hour, and is performed under local anesthesia. It requires little to no downtime, and is fast & safe. Eterna MD prides itself in using the most advanced, revolutionary Hand Fat Transfer techniques available.
- Renew, repairs and replenishes hollow, sunken hands
- No major incisions or trauma to the body
- Involves little to no pain/discomfort, no general anesthesia, with faster recovery and little downtime
- Results are longer lasting and natural looking
- Uses your own fat with – No foreign material, or use of implants