Here at Eterna MD fiction is now reality in the form of our advanced regenerative medicine treatments. PRP therapy may accelerate the healing of tendon injuries and osteoarthritis naturally without subjecting the patient to any serious risks or downtime. The philosophy behind PRP is to merge cutting edge technology with the body’s natural ability to heal itself. PRP is virtually a natural cocktail of many proteins that collectively stimulate, repair, and regenerate common injuries. PRP is characterized by growth factors that serve to accelerate tissue repair and regeneration, and activate cells. Here at Eterna MD PRP therapy promotes anti-inflammatory effects and pain reduction to our patients. This non-surgical, age-defying wrinkle treatment injects PRP, derived from your own blood, to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, resulting in rejuvenated, younger looking skin.
- Renews, repairs and promotes grown factors for pain/ injuries
- Promotes and releases natural regenerative growth factors
- Growth Factors accelerate the healing, and rejuvenation
- Improve joint, tendon and ligament functions
- No risk of allergic or adverse reaction
- Little to no downtime, a safe and fast recovery
- Promotes new tissue growth, and healing properties